Due to a recent change in regulations we now have to tell you what information we collect about you and how we process/store this data.
- If you call upon our services, whether for a quotation or for work to be carried out, we will ask you for contact details including your name, address, phone numbers and email address. We will store this on our encrypted database and assume you are happy with this and that we have your consent to do so.
- We will assume that you are happy for us to do so, and that you give consent for us to store and use this data for fulfilment of our work contract. If you do not want us to store any data or you wish us to change any details we have, just drop us an email or phone call, or use the contact form on our secure website. We only hold the basic contact details and do not have any financial records stored.
- We assume that if we carry out work for you we have your consent to use images of our work for marketing and social media purposes.
- We may from time to time contact you via our email marketing platform with details of relevant offers or services, if you do not wish to receive these you may use the unsubscribe option within that email.
- If you are an individual you have strengthened rights under the new General Data Protection Regulations including the right to rectify any incorrect information we hold, transfer this information to another company, access the information or withdraw the information we hold about you.